I guess I’m still in balance, at least by my standards. Looking back at my day, I found that the positive experiences outweigh the negative ones.
- Yelling my lungs out at kids at school, hyper because of eating candy all day.
- Throwing tennis ball to my precious dog, Lizzy, while sitting in front of the computer.
- Skip vacuuming house and continue wading in ankle-deep dog hair till tomorrow.
- Sharing candy with 12-year-olds all day (you should have seen the smile on their faces).
- Writing Teacher of the Year reference letter for friend.
- Receiving “just checking in” texts from friends all over the globe.
- Cleaning my pool with a robot.
- Confirming appointments for weekend (yoga, tennis, sailing, dinner)
- Dropping school work.
- Wearing a hoodie while writing this message. Heat and humidity is overrated.